Receivership & liquidation
Our experienced specialists recognise the importance of conducting receiverships in a professional and unbiased manner. BDO maintains the highest standards of professionalism and integrity and we understand the importance of the custodial responsibilities and the fiduciary responsibility for the stakeholders. We adopt the same principles to business insolvency and ensure that the law is followed.
We have experience in performing many receivership and insolvency assignments. We provide these services for domestic companies under the Companies Act as well as for international companies under the International Companies Act and we are registered liquidators with the Samoa International Finance Authority (SIFA).
Contact your BDO specialist today to find out how we can help with:
· Orderly winding-down of Companies
· Striking-Off registration of businesses and dormant companies
· Voluntary Liquidations
· Mediation between directors and creditors
· Interim and temporary management prior to the appointment of a Liquidator or Receiver/Manager
· Acting in the capacity of Liquidator or Receiver/Manager