Tax & compliance
BDO's tax professionals can help you calculate your income tax and advise you on your provisional tax obligations and your year-end taxation obligations. Samoa's new tax act provides for provisional tax shortfall penalties and BDO works with you to provide a collaborative and tailored approach of your provisional taxes to ensure that you achieve compliance whilst minimising costs.
With BDO as your registered tax agent we can manage your tax compliance matters and deal directly with the taxation authorities so that you can focus on doing what you do well.
Each taxpayer whether it be an individual or a corporate entity has different compliance needs and at BDO we tailor our approach to suit your needs. Tax compliance is not about completing returns it is about getting it right every time.
As your tax agent and trusted business advisor BDO will be there to:
· Advise and assist in relation to disputes with the Ministry for Revenue
· Provide advice on taxation implications for significant transactions
· Determine your tax liabilities including lodgement services and records maintenance
· Calculate your tax positions and reconcile tax ledger balances and provide accurate financial statement disclosures
· Management and coordination of international income tax accounting needs