100% SUBSIDY ASSISTANCE FOR ADVISORY SERVICES TO SMBs
BDO is committed to continuing to serve and support our clients through these unprecedented times.
We are pleased to announce that Business Link Pacific is providing a 100% subsidy for Small to Medium Businesses (SMBs) engage with professional advisors to provide advisory services to address the impacts and develop a business continuity plan (BCP) from the disruptions of the COVID-19 crisis. BDO is an approved Partner and Advisor registered with Business Link Pacific.
The eligibility criteria for the SMB’s as well as the advisory services on offer are explained as follows:
- Eligible clients are small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs) with 5-50 employees across all sectors.
- The subsidy is open to new and existing SMB clients impacted by COVID-19.
Type of services
- Business continuity planning; contingency planning, mitigation of business interruptions and suspension, off-site relocations, risk management strategies, and alternative business income and diversification.
- Financial planning; cash-flow management, renegotiating finance and loans, long-term financial impact planning, applying for national governments’ or international relief programmes and funding.
- HR impacts on operations; immediate term health and safety, emergency planning, workplace safety; work-from-home strategies, sick-leave, staff continuity and remote working, flexible work arrangements, redundancies and temporary staffing.
- Communications and marketing; crisis communications, business interruptions and customer engagement.
- Business Coaching: Online consultations for SMBs on continuity planning, adaptation and mitigation in the face of COVID-19.
Download our business continuity plan template