Employment tax and expatriate tax services
Whilst the employee tax (PAYE) regime in Samoa may be straight forward, it is however time consuming and costly to manage this aspect of your business. At BDO we provide the right advice on your local employment and expatriate tax requirements to ensure that you comply with the local laws. We can manage all your payroll needs from the calculation of pay to the distribution of pay for a relatively small labour force or for a much larger labour or contracting work force.
Whether your workforce is local to Samoa, expatriate or non-resident, we listen to what you need for your business and help you achieve commercial success by providing tailored solutions that cover:
· Compliance reviews/health checks
· Audit representation
· Monthly and annual statutory return filing and reconciliation
· PAYE advice and consulting
· Employee termination payments
· Fringe benefit tax implications
· Advice on taxation implications for expatriate employees
· Non-resident employee tax advice for credit in overseas personal income tax returns.